India and incense sticks share an amazing relationship. Any occasion or festival is incomplete without the use of incense sticks in a religious country like ours. Aromatherapy is an ancient form of healing since centuries. Fragrances are powerful tools that can stimulate, inspire and diffuse senses. We, Dham Aagarbatti being an eminent Manufacturer of incense sticks, offers our clients with a spectrum of scents that are unique and splendid such as Natural Wood Incense Sticks, Organic Incense Sticks, Sage Incense, Frank Incense etc. We are at the frontiers of innovations and creation of magnificent agarbattis. Our aromatic products are manufactured with exclusive floral, herbal, oriental, woody, fruity and cosmetic undertones.
We rely on the satisfaction of consumer. When our products are so soothing it is our pleasure to serve our clients with the best quality aromatic products which leaves traces on their senses. We procure the authentic and fine quality raw material for manufacturing of our products. Our quality controllers keep a vigilance on every level of production as well as packing process. We aim at grabbing the attention of the clients by providing the high class quality products and spread aroma of pleasure everywhere.
Why Choose Us?
We, being a prestigious company, serve our clients by providing the sense comforting aroma with the mist of smoke. We have gained loyalty of our clients who not only rely on us for our quality products but also on the services that we give. Few remarkable traits are:
- We use best grade materials to produce our range.
- We strictly follow the norms of standardization.
- Our products are tested and approved.
- We keep eyes on proper packaging of our products.
- We offer prompt deliveries.
- We are transparent in our dealings.
These are diverse and can be used during prayers, yoga, meditation and also for making environment pleasant and fragrant. Some other applications are:
- Many people use it to create an aesthetic feeling around them.
- People majorly use them during their religious activities.
- They can repel mosquitoes and other irritating or distracting insects.
- They are sometimes referred as incense clocks and used as time-keeper.
- They are used in cleanse and restore energy during healing.